A Belarusian branch of the G.M. Krzhizhanovsky State Power Engineering Research Institute was established in 1964. 50 years on, today the institution has a status of a scientific and research and design enterprise RUE BELTEI, incorporated into SPA Belenergo.
RUE BELTEI throughout its history has been both the initiator and a leading designer for a number of applied research projects
- the ideology and design strategy of automated supervisory control and data acquisition systems for electric power plants were developed;
- an original full-scale automated process control system for generating unit No 4 of 215 MW CCGT plant at Beryozovskaya GRES in Belarus was introduced;
- software systems for operational fuel accounting and electric power plants key performance indicators analysis were developed and later introduced in 96 energy systems of the USSR;
- enterprises energy audit ideology was developed;
- the ideology and design of mini combined-heat-and-power units with gas-powered generators and gas turbines for ten industrial facilities of the republic were elaborated;
- basic documents and programmes for the republic’s power industry development strategy were drawn up;
- heat meters were designed and introduced for mass production;
- mass production of information systems for electric power accounting was set up.
Over the years the institute has designed and introduced automated supervisory control and data acquisition systems for 200-, 300-, 500MW generating units. Specialists have been joining the projects in Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, as well as at many electric power plants in Belarus.
We designed and introduced automated measuring and information systems for electric power, heat and fuel accounting at electric power plants in the Belarusian cities of Zhodino, Bobruisk, Mogilev, Grodno, Minsk, as well as at The Kalinin NPP in Russia.
RUE BELTEI specialists created an automated system of measuring and control of electric power consumption for the capital of Belarus, the City of Minsk.
RUE BELTEI is a leading institution conducting energy inspections at enterprises of the Republic of Belarus. Since 2011, energy auditors of RUE BELTEI have been actively working in Russia as well.
The institute has an affiliated Republican Centre for Burner Devices and Atmosphere Protection, accredited by the National Accreditation System as compliant with STB ISO/MEK 17025-2007 (ISO/IEC 17025:2005).
RUE BELTEI specialists perform planning and surveying activities for boiler stations and mini-CHP’s with electric boiler houses installation. This area is promising for the Republic of Belarus in the context of the Belarusian NPP construction and its integration in the Belarusian energy system.
The above-mentioned is somewhat impressive, but it gives an insight into the potential of our design institute. We stay ready to tell our potential partners and clients more about ourselves.
RUE BELTEI Director
Republican Unitary Enterprise BELTEI (RUE BELTEI)
5 Romanovskaya Sloboda street, Minsk, BELARUS, 220048
Phone: +375 17 396 90 57 (reception room)
Director – Pavel Yakubovich (+375 17 396 90 57),
Chief Engineer – Vladislav Likholap (+375 17 348 77 73),
Deputy Director for General Affairs, Ideology and Social Issues – Alexandr Lobazhevich (+375 17 252 55 93)